Oct 24, 2011

My newest tools for the home

The truth is...I actually enjoy cleaning. I love my job - praise the Lord! 
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men." - Colossians 3:23
And little things just make me enjoy my job more. A new mop, for example. One that doesn't harbor a lot of bacteria because it is machine washable. Here are some of my latest purchases (that also don't cost a lot of money) that I just love!

The Libman Wondermop 

This thing is awesome! Seriously, if you flat out despise mopping like I once did - this mop will completely change your mind! The mop head detaches so that you can throw it in the washing machine. How great is that? What I also do between washings is dip the mop head in a combination of bleach and water, let it soak for a few minutes and wring it out. Oh, and that's another great feature - the wringer goes around the entire mop head and you will never have yucky hands!


The Bissel 3-in-1 Lightweight Vacuum

Makes my children's jobs easier AND mine! I absolutely do not regret this purchase - less than $20 this vacuum cost! My kids love to vacuum, and it really is a blessing because I am able to do other things around the house at the same time. The vacuum also converts to a hand vacuum - great for furniture. It is so nice for small clean ups like after lunch, instead of having to use the big vacuum (which I still use at the end of the day).


Black and Decker Slice Right Electric Knife


 It is nearly impossible to mess up bread-slicing with this knife. I sliced the Amish White Bread above length-wise for my husband's sandwiches - it makes it look so cafe-like too :)