Jul 18, 2012

New Home: Before & In-progress Interior Photos

Sorry for the delay in my posting. I know I had said I'd post interior photos sooner - I should have known I wouldn't have as much time to blog as I'd hoped. I'm squeezing in some time now :)

There is so much work to be done, but we've enjoyed doing it. My husband amazes me with all his carpentry skills. For those who know him personally, you know he is a jack of all trades.

Here are a few interior before photos and of our work in-progress. I'm so excited to see the finished result. Everything is coming together great. My step brother hired a couple sheetrock guys for us and they are awesome - very reliable and work quickly.

Open concept living area. View from master bedroom/loft. 

Looking up at loft from living room

My hubby is building barn-style doors for these storage spaces

Hubs removed the trim around the staircase to expand the wall. I'll post pictures of that soon, too.

Looking into open concept area from deck. I'm doing some light kitchen remodeling at the moment :)

Today Adam worked on building a post for our mailbox. It took him about 20 minutes to make and saved us almost $15 building it himself. 

 
I'm having a hard time keeping my eye lids open so I'm going to have to call it a day! I'm looking forward to a post of before and after pictures, so stay tuned for that :)  Thank you again for all of your encouragement and prayers!



post signature