Feb 23, 2011

Wednesday Fun


Today exemplifies one of the million reasons why I love the flexibility of homeschooling. And why I also love matinees! The kids and I went to see Gnomeo and Juliet, which had the three of us belly-roll laughing - Gavin especially. He had to catch his breath a few times because he couldn't top laughing LOL. It was a really cute, funny movie. Haley sat through the whole thing, but I'm sure the mound of popcorn in her lap had something to do with it.


Throwback! Remember this game? - Perfection! I still jump everytime the buzzer goes off and all of the shapes pop up. I got this for $1 at Goodwill and ALL of the pieces were still there. I was pretty impressed. We invited Gavin's friend Nicholas over tonight and they were giggling every time the shapes popped up. I love watching my kids play games I used to play when I was little.


I have had the same no-bake cookie recipe for a couple years now and we're obsessed with these things. They are so good! I made some for the kids tonight and I know they won't last through tomorrow.



Remember your Creator
   in the days of your youth,
before the days of trouble come
   and the years approach when you will say,
   “I find no pleasure in them.”
Ecclesiastes 12:1