Sep 27, 2011

Always learning

Today as I was puttering around the house I was thinking about how much I love my relationship with the Lord. I love that I have not yet arrived, that I am always learning. I love the grace the Lord extends to me, and the encouragement He gives me to become a more faithful servant. After putting dinner in the oven I sat down in my recliner and picked up my Bible. God never seizes to amaze me. He placed this verse on my heart:

"I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first." - Revelations 2:19
God, I am so overwhelmed by your love for me. You amaze me and capture me. You reel me back into your love. Today I prayed and You answered me - You have promised us this. You have not left us empty handed.